8.1.10

I'm having a really good day so far. Then again, it is only first period. But we had a two hour delay, and it was nice to get a little bit more rest than usual. And I'm off work today!

Tonight I'm going to Appalachian Ski Mountain to sit by the fire in the lodge with my sister, while the "men" snowboard. I think Carter is going too. Poor baby Richie has to work though. He's had the past two days off though! Haha. I'm excited. If I could move to the mountains right now, you better believe I would. I love it so much there. I love the weather in the summer, how mild and breezy it is. And I love the culture there. Especially in towns like Asheville and Boone. So many free spirits, so much art, so many hippies - everything that I love and aspire after is there. I'm pretty sure that after a few years of living in High Point I'm going to be packing up and heading west. (And dragging R Blackwell along, even if he objects! I know he loves it too..) Hopefully by then we'll be traveling by 1970 Volkswagen Beetle. Oh yeah, I love the landscape to. One of God's best creations.

Yeah, I'm set on getting that for $1,200 THIS SPRING. No one understands why I'd want to trade a 2004 model car for an old rickety bug. Well, you just have to know me, I guess. I'm stubborn as hell.

I really want Starbucks to call me back. The WWW said they were hiring baristas. I would love it so much if I could work there. Nothing against Randy's. I mean it basically is where I live, but I'd like to get away from VEGTUBULL PLYAAATES. People in this community kill me. Haha.

Well.. nothing else to really write about. Congrats to Julie and Kayla for finishing their graduation projects. I need some intervention to get going on mine. I respect them for finishing theirs. Haha. And also congrats to you two for graduating in SIX DAYS. I hope both of you love every minute of being away from this institution. Go get em!

1 comment:

Einstein said...

my mom might want to buy your car, she's been driving my gmas blazer.