11.1.10

This is going to be an easy week at school. It's exam review all week, and I only have one to take. WAHOO!

I have to be at work at 7 on Saturday. Which means, waking up at 5:30 A.M. IT IS GOING TO SUCK. But I'm probably going to get a lot of good tips, since weekend breakfast and lunches are the only times we're actually busy.

So I've been thinking a lot about how I want the apartment to look in April. I feel stupid for thinking about it so much. It's just that I'm pretty future-oriented. I want the bedroom to look like Bella's. (HAHA, HOW LAME DO I SOUND?!) But I don't care. You know, I STILL haven't read Eclipse. I went to get Donald Miller's new book, and it's taking every second of my minimal free time just to get through the chapters in that book. But as soon as I get done with it, I'm starting on Eclipse. And I'll have no stupid English books to interrupt me. I'm sorry, but I'm just not a big fan of literature. But anyway, I want to string lights around the tops of the rooms (well, the bedroom and living room), and I want the living room to be black, white, and maybe a light yellow. Maybe I'll just leave it black and white. I do want the pictures on the walls to be black and white. I'll probably get some from Hobby Lobby. I'm excited. I need to start buying a few little things at a time. Like a shower curtain, coffee maker, etc. I need to get a new bed set. Because mine now doesn't even match. I can't wait to buy them, wash them (with probably more fabric softener than necessary), and cuddle up in them. I sound ridiculous. Oh yeah, and candles and incense burning all the time. I'm determined to have the most relaxing little bungalow ever.

I realized that I never talk about Richie on this. If I do, I don't remember. He knows I love him though. I'm pretty sure he doesn't even read this...

1 comment:

Little Bull said...

You are very future-oriented. And there's nothing wrong with that! I am also future-oriented. It just means you know what ya want!