12.1.10

i best be on my way out.

Drinking nothing but water lately is starting to do wonders for my skin and hair. Who would have thought?! I wish we had softer water here. That always makes for better, healthier hair. But I'm not really big on moving to somewhere like Louisiana..

It's crunch time for the Graduation Project now. Seriously. I see everyone else with their completed portfolios and photo albums and it makes me sick to my stomach. I've gotten a little of each component done, but I'm nowhere near being finished. I'm trying not to stress about it.

When you think about it, the things we stress over the most are the things that we actually have control of. That's what I have to tell myself when I start freaking out about stuff. I have control over it, I can get it done. I just have to focus. That was definitely a New Year's resolution. To FOCUS.

Because college isn't that far away, and the teachers never give you any slack there. Especially at a community college where you're surrounded by a ton of more students.

Today will be the fifth day in a row that I've had to work. And I have to close with Randy. He always makes me nervous, like I just started working there or something. I think it's a little sad that I feel like I still have to prove myself to someone whom I've been working under for 8 months.

LIFE...

No comments: