7.1.10

^_^

Earlier I posted this new year's list, but I revised it a little.

I realized the other day that I really like to-do lists. As unconventional as I am, I like organization.

So here's a stab at one...

- start shopping for the apartment
- put in the deposit and first month's rent in april
- take better care of my skin (if that's possible.. nothing works)
- drink more water
- try to be a little more confident
- put the neon in my name, and if not, buy the bug from Johnny for $1,200.
- stop worrying so much about my health
- relax
- ask for days off if i feel overwhelmed
- get through these last few months of hell
- decide on my tattoo by the beginning of april
- get a puppy
- stop being so shy; be more sure of myself and my words
- read more
- stay a night in Boone by myself
- stay a night in Boone with Richie
- FOCUS when I start college
- get a new job (i hope starbucks calls me back)
- go hiking once a month. i miss hiking
- go canoeing a lot too. havent been to zaloo's since 2007
- spend a day at mellow and krankies
- be myself more
- be more in touch with my spirituality
- get in shape
- draw more, be more artistic
- finish the grad project
- be able to exempt all 2nd semester exams (work hard..)
- keep up with my journal every day

I guess that's it. how well i'm going to accomplish all those things, that's up in the air. what i wrote in my journal last night really upset me. so I just want to improve myself.

3 comments:

The Beaver Bunch said...

Where is your apartment located? Who are you living with?

britanyzeb. said...

All of this sounds great, and I hope everything goes well for you. And if you need someone to get in shape and/or go hiking with youuu, feel free to hit me up.

skylar jones said...

I will Britany and thank you! And Jessica, it's in High Point, Meadowbrook Apartments on North Main as of right now. I think I might be by myself for a few months, depending on how financially stable Richie is. If he's good to go, we'll be shacking up together. In April.