15.1.10

wow,

I have 740 profile views on here. Stuff like that amazes me. Is that sad? I have been on here since April '08 though. Do I remember April '08? Yeah... when I turned 16, when I dated a dumbass, haha. Live and learn. Story of my life.

I think I'm going to eat after school with Kayla and Julie, I'm so glad, we haven't hung out in such a long time. I miss them!

SO. on the inside of my arm, right below where it folds at the elbow, is where i want my script in april. its gonna say,

"one must still have chaos in oneself to be able to give birth to a dancing star."

This is something that Freidrich Neitchze (sp?) said, I love it, I feel like it really applies to me and all the shit I've been through. You know, I can still do awesome stuff, and the chaos helps the story. That's just what I think. It's gonna look like a little paragraph on my arm, I'm also getting some stars and celestial stuff around it. I'm debating whether or not to get it in French. Probably not.

Only 99 days until I can make it happen!

No comments: