14.12.09

They were just talking about war and race on TV. A lot of people think that the war is a waste of time. While I agree, I also comprehend the fact that if we left like everyone wants, we'd be destroyed. It's common sense. And it kills me when people don't support the troops. I'm not trying to sound like a crazed right-wing conservative, because I'll eat worms before I ever claim to be one of those. I'm just saying. Support the soldiers.

They also asked the question, "Are we doing enough for minorities?" ...Don't even get me started.

2 comments:

The Beaver Bunch said...

Never say you'll "eat worms" before you would do or say something.

I'm proof that you will, in fact, "eat worms" you never thought you'd even touch.

I mean, I would have NEVER thought I'd have 6 kids. EVER.

NEVER thought I'd be one of those freaky homeschool people.

NEVER thought I'd actually have a civil relationship, that is starting to actually mend, with my father again.

Worms happen. NEVER say never.

And, I miss you. So before you go off to New Mexico, how about you drive your fanny to my house and actually see me? Huh?

Love.

skylar jones said...

Well, I don't remember how to get to your house! :)

And I will say.. I'd have six kids before I claimed myself conservative. Hahaha.