11.12.09

mothership

I hate being a hypochondriac. I mean, my body might really have problems. But I feel like half the time I make them up. And I swear I don't mean to. I'm just tired of having to worry about the same thing. They say that 80% of health problems are mental. So, if we think we have a cold, we're probably going to get one. I'm just afraid that if I think I'm always healthy, something really will be wrong, and I won't know.

I really need to stop. It's becoming ridiculous. Why am I such a constant worrier?

I've slacked off a lot in school lately. There's a term for that - SENIORITIS. I'm so over this semester. I almost get mad thinking about how tired I am of school. Tomorrow I finally get a break. No work, no school, and I'm going to a Christmas party. Oh yeah, and I'M SLEEPING IN.

I can't wait until I can find something with substance to talk about here..

I'm in love with The Allman Brothers Band right now. And Heart. I always have been. But I love it when you have favorite songs that you listen to a lot, then you leave them for a while, and when you come back and listen, they're even better than before.

1 comment:

Shyamanga said...

Yup, the feeling is like discovering some greens in your old jeans pocket when you are broke and feeling low, down, dirty and mean.