15.12.09

I really can't even explain how sick and tired I am of this same routine every day. I mean, I have been doing the like for about four years now, and I wonder why it's just now starting to get to me. Except for two days out of the week, I wake up and do the SAME. EXACT. THING. EVERY. DAY. It's starting to drive me a little crazy. This morning I was listening to "I Got Id", and I was thinking.. Eddie Vedder was crazy. But really, he wasn't that crazy at all. His early life was kinda shitty.

See.. I don't even know what I'm talking about. Anyway, if you listen to Vitalogy (sp?).. it's weird. And the album booklet is weird.

I want to sleep right now.

--- The Id comprises the unorganised part of the personality structure that contains the basic drives. The id acts as according to the 'pleasure principle', seeking to avoid pain or unpleasure aroused by increases in instinctual tension.

No comments: