18.11.09

-

I still can't believe that all the talk on my dad's forum is still going on. It amazes me that people would actually take the time to look up someone's past just to insult them and their family on an online forum. Please, get a life. Apparently someone on there was, after all, a District Attorney. This guy had the nerve to humiliate our entire family on that forum. And when I think about it, I just want to cry. But we did find out yesterday that he'll be coming home on April 21st, which is three days before my 18th birthday. That will definitely be my best present. I can't wait to go camping! Anyway. I hope I have a lot to do in my classes today. I know I will in third and fourth. I just like staying busy. It makes the day go by a lot faster. Our yearbook staff is going to be really small next semester. I'll miss a handful, but there are a lot with excessive attitudes that I won't miss at all. Anyway, I'm just ready for the final product. It takes forever! But most of us are working hard.

No comments: