26.4.10

birthday soup

this weekend was so fun. it was one of the best i've had in a long time. my birthday was fun, i love my friends so much. i missed tyler and christian a lot though. i'm glad i finally have my tattoo. i already want another one, and i think i might go look through some of the flash this week when i'm off work. cause i want something smaller for my next one. i might get a phoenix underneath my arm. i've always wanted one of those; i like the idea of how a phoenix rises from its ashes. thats strength. i want something that really symbolizes strength. i'm excited to get another one. i want to make sure i'm good on my money though.



i got season seven of friends, man i was so excited. i bought a used copy from fye. i need seasons 2-4, 6, and 8-10. bad. i never know when its gonna be on tv. but i seriously love that show. will decided that our group of friends is like the cast of friends. haha. he said i'm a mix of rachel and phoebe, he's chandler, christian is joey, tyler is DEFINITELY ross, kelsea is monica, and lydian is phoebe. i love them. will made me this awesome birthday card with a picture of phoebe and chandler. it made my day.

No comments: