19.2.10

february 19



life goes on. and i love lady gaga. that on her wrist is the matching tattoo tyler and i are getting. im getting my anchor on my right arm. and that on my left. and probably 'i believe them bones are me' (from an aic song) underneath it. just to make it my own in a way i guess. but i do love gaga, she's become my latest obsession. its weird and unlike me. but shes so out there, shes like her own work of art. thats why i like her so much.

today is my hero's first birthday. todd has been sober for a year and im so proud of him. i hope he knows that. rejoice world, have a great day todd, you deserve it i love you.

"it is time for congress to knock down the barriers to treatment and recovery for twenty six million americans suffering the ravages of alcohol and drug addiction."

2 comments:

kristenquinn said...

Thank you for that quote. I hope you know why. I love you dear.

skylar jones said...

i love you too, kristen.