6.1.10

el platano

#nowplaying: Dropkick Murphys - Warrior's Code

I hope I can go to that Dropkick Murphys show. They're crazy. Last night I made some vegan pancakes when the rest of the house was asleep. So naturally, mom was up every five seconds to make sure I wasn't making a mess. They were so good though! I put bananas in them. Here's the link to the website where I got the recipe: http://www.recipezaar.com/5-Minute-Vegan-Pancakes-132263

I ate them and watched George Lopez, all by myself. It was nice to kinda relax a little. Sometimes I get really overwhelmed for no reason. Yesterday I really didn't have much to worry about, but for some reason I always seem to find something.

Work last night was one of those rare, hilarious ones. The customers think we're kooky sometimes, I'm sure. I don't mind though. I just love the GRAVEDIGGER spill. I was bussing a table last night and found a receipt from the woman who had just been there, and the receipt was for a pack of Camel no. 9's and Fred's Kitty Cuisine. Todd and I laughed forever about that. People amuse me.

Only 8 more days in this semester. I'm ready to have art and the easy classes. This semester has been so ridiculous as far as stress and LOADS OF WORK have been concerned. Carolyn Jones is the most insane teacher in the history of the world. Just sayin'.

No comments: