19.11.09

veinte de noviembre

I can't believe New Moon is finally here. To make things clear, I honestly don't care whether or not 'everyone else likes it'. I had the same attitude about the saga before I started reading, and before I watched Twilight. Once you start reading it, you understand what everyone is talking about. Seriously. Stephenie Meyer is such a brilliant writer, it's hard to even get your head around how her mind can grow such beautiful stories. And I know, to most thirteen year old girls it's simply fantasizing about the movie version of Edward, but for everyone else, it's the stories. I promise. I usually don't like to claim that I love something that everyone else does, but believe me, with the Twilight Saga, it's hard not to. Tomorrow is going to be so much fun. My sister and I are getting dressed up, going to have dinner, and dragging Richie and Derek to see New Moon. (Kristie and I both know that they're secretly excited. Derek said so himself, and Richie spent hours last night reading about the Olypmic Coven.) I'm doing six original editorials for my grad project, and I'll be including a New Moon movie review as one. I'll be posting them here, so please read.



My horoscope for today says: You should be in the company of some very interesting --and wise -- people today, and should definitely make time to ask big questions and absorb responses fully. You can learn quite a lot!

Hmm. Does this mean my teachers and the customers at work?

No comments: