30.11.09

The Thanksgiving break was nice. It was so hard to get up for school this morning, and on the way here, I closed my eyes for too long several times. My sister and I decided that we're going to start running twice a week. I desperately need to get in shape. It's sad that I get short of breath when I walk up the stairs at school. I'm also switching to whole wheat bread on my sandwiches. Wow!

We went shopping on Friday, which was stupid, but I finished all my Christmas shopping and that made me feel better. Besides Richie's. But his is the most, and I need to save up a lot.

142 days until my dad comes home, and that seems like forever. I miss him. I'm ready to go camping. And listen to the Allman Brothers the whole way to the mountains!

I really need to think about something worthwhile to talk about here. Something with substance...

L8TR

1 comment:

Einstein said...

i know. it all scares the crap out of me. college and stuff, i'm not ready for it. i have that test next week and i dont even know where to go for it. ha